Monday 30 September 2013

Oh My English Member !






Assalamualaikum and a very good day to our dear readers,

today we would like to inaugurate our new blog for the subject fundamental in English which is actually a task handed to us. We would like to call ourselves the Colericators, we got the name Colericate from the Spanish word Colerico which basically means passionate, we would like to think of ourselves as very passionate individuals and thus thought that it was most suitable. The Colericators were created by three ladies who are students studying Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Hons) Process in University Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Chemical and Bio-engineering Technology situated in Taboh Naning, Melaka. 

FIRST MEMBER. AIRINA.



Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I'm Airina Binti Marx Aideit, previously I studied Foundation in Science at UiTM Puncak Alam. I've been living in the town Subang Jaya,Selangor for as long as I can remember. I'm indeed very passionate about music and have been playing the piano from a young age. Being the last child out of four siblings, makes it very hard for me to interact with children as I get very awkward and weird around them, I don't know if telling people about it is necessary, but that's that.  Last but not least, I enjoy talking to strangers and chasing people on the streets along with my best buds when we're bored. 

SECOND MEMBER. NADIA.



Bismillahirahmanirrahim. Hi guys. My name is Nadiah binti Hasanuddin. I was born on 6th March 1991, which means I am 22 years old now at Hospital Bentong, Pahang. My respected father, Hasanuddin bin Jamaluddin is a teacher and my lovely mother, Norihan binti Hamzah is a housewife. Being the third of seven siblings , I have always been taught to be an independent girl. In the past, I studied Diploma in Oil and Gas at International Technology and Professional College Indera Kayangan, Perlis. I was born and have been living in the town of Kuantan, Pahang. I have got I am very passionate about art and I've been drawing a portrait of a house from 7 years old. 

THIRD MEMBER. AQILAH.


At 7.30 p.m on 28th September 1994, a little baby was born at Hospital Islam, Kuala Lumpur. Nur Aqilah binti Zahari is the name given by my grandmother which means bright and a person who is awesome. I have three brothers and I'm the only princess in my siblings. I'm a happy and friendly girl. Now, I'm studying at UNIKL MICET in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering in Process. After 4 years, I will be a successful engineer. Lastly, I have got I am very passionate about dress and I have been creating a dress from a young age.

However, this is only just a part of us. All these words have such a great meaning about our life and it's amazing to think it has only just began. Thank you guys for reading :)



OUR FRIENDSHIP SONG VIDEO



Ready. Set. Comment away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment